Need a general reproductive and sexual health doctor appointment at Family Planning Victoria?
Please feel free to choose from the general reproductive and sexual health doctor appointments listed below.
If you are unable to find a suitable appointment - don’t worry, please just call us on 03 9660 4700 and we’ll be happy to help.
General reproductive and sexual health doctor appointments are suitable for issues such as;
- Contraceptive implant (Implanon NXT ®) insertion or review
- First ever prescriptions for contraception medication (e.g. the ‘pill’, contraception injection ‘depot’, vaginal ring)
- Medical consultations regarding any reproductive or sexual health symptoms you may be experiencing
- Genital skin conditions
- Fertility screening
- Vasectomy referral
- Treatment for a sexually transmitted infection
- Treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis
If the reason for your appointment does not appear above please call us on 03 9660 4700, we’ll be happy to help.
General reproductive and sexual health doctor appointments are NOT SUITABLE if you want access to:
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) insertion
- Medication Abortion
- Routine Cervical (Pap) testing
- Routine sex worker checks
- Contraceptive implant (Implanon NXT ®) removal or replacement
Again, please just call us to facilitate access to these services, on 03 9660 4700.
Please note, appointments will only be made available 60 days in advance. If you require an appointment after this time, please call our clinic on 03 9660 4700.