Recent Media Releases
- Stand with us to ensure Australia's funding commitment to sexual and reproductive health and rights internationally. (April 2017)
- Consensus reached: Relationships and Sexuality Education in Schools Family Planning (April 2017)
- Family Planning Victoria welcomes bold new Sexual and Reproductive Health Strategy (March 2017)
- New trends emerge as Victorian Women’s Health Atlas is expanded (March 2017)
- Family Planning Victoria urges the Australian Government to strengthen global efforts in protecting women’s rights (February 2017)
- Australian Family Planning Organisations say the impact of defunding health programs in developing countries can be counted in human costs (February 2017)
- FPAA’s statement opposing the global removal of funding to reproductive services: Women’s rights are human rights (January 2017)
- The loss of Tyrone Unsworth (November 2016)
- New CEO of Family Planning Victoria (October 2016)
Reproductive & Sexual Health Experts
We have a range of experts who may be able to assist with factual reproductive and sexual health content.
For further assistance, please contact email@example.com with the following information:
- your full contact details
- an overview of your article
- a summary of the information you are seeking from our experts
- any timelines you are currently working with.
Reproductive & Sexual Health Fact Sheets
If your inquiry relates to a specific reproductive and sexual health topic, you may find it userful to review our vast array of fact sheets, located in For You.