Family Planning Victoria provides reproductive and sexual health clinical services to LGBTIQ clients through our clinics. We have a broad range of clinical experience and skills that meet the needs of LGBTIQ clients accessing our services, whatever age you are.
For more information, please visit Our Reproductive and Sexual Health Clinics.
Family Planning Victoria services
Relationships and Sexuality Education
Family Planning Victoria also provides a range of services and resources that support schools in providing inclusive relationships and sexuality education, assisting them to meet the requirements of the Victorian curriculum.
For more information, please visit Schools.
Organisations that specialise in this area of reproductive and/or sexual health
- Visit Thorne Harbour Health (formally known as VAC) an organisation that has a long history, working with and for LGBTI communities and people living with or affected by HIV. Thorne Harbour Health delivers a range of health and wellbeing programs, including community support, alcohol and drug services, rapid HIV testing and Equinox, a Gender Diverse Health Service offering both a bulk billing General Practice and low-cost counselling service to the trans and gender diverse (TGD) community.
- Visit ReachOut.com - Provides specially targeted information to help young people. When they visit ReachOut.com, a young person will be guided to practical tools designed just for their needs, even when they don’t know what they’re looking for.
- Visit Women’s Information and Referral Exchange (WIRE) - A Victoria-wide, free, generalist information, support and referral service run by women for women.
- Visit Star Observer LGBTI Community Organizations and Services Directory - A comprehensive, state-by-state list of community services and organisations available for you to reach out to that can cater to your needs or interests.
- Visit Q Life - A national telephone and web counselling and referral service for LGBTI people.