|Wed 20 Nov 2019||1 day||Action Centre||Fully booked|
- Do you feel confident talking to young people about their sexual health?
- What age do most Australian young people become sexually active?
- What does non-binary or cis gendered mean?
This one-day training is delivered by experienced nurse educators currently working with young people in both educational and clinic settings.
- An overview of sexual health for young people
- Sexually transmitted infections/blood borne virus update
- Sexual diversity, gender diversity
- Inclusive language and practice
- Resources and referral pathways
FREE for professionals (staff) working with at-risk young people (adolescents) outside the mainstream secondary schooling system.
Community agencies (staff) working with young people who are at risk or outside mainstream schools.
* For nursing staff please see the following link for equivalent courses:
* For medical staff please see the following link for equivalent courses:
FPV will provide coffee, tea and biscuits however attendees will have to organise their own lunch.
Level 1, 94 Elizabeth St,
Melbourne VIC Australia 3000