This course is for professional organisations
|Wed 3 Jun 2020||1 day||Online||Open now|
|Wed 1 Jul 2020||1 day||Online||Open now|
|Mon 6 Jul 2020||1 day||Online||Open now|
|Wed 12 Aug 2020||1 day||Online||Open now|
|Wed 26 Aug 2020||1 day||Online||Open now|
This course is delivered by experienced nurse educators who work with young people in both educational and clinic settings. This Full Day Equivalent session will cover:
- Completion of an online learning module (approx. 2 hours)
- Participation in a virtual classroom session with 2 nurse educators, to be completed on the same day via Zoom link (approx. 2.5 hours with small breaks)
- Completion of 2 case studies prior to the virtual classroom session which will be discussed during the virtual session
This course includes access to further reading and resources for 6 months via our online learning platform and a downloadable certificate of completion at the end of the course.
We are also pleased to offer a half day equivalent session of this eLearning course. Click here to view more.
- An overview of sexual health for young people
- Updates and key considerations when working with young people on:
- Access to reproductive and sexual health services during the pandemic
- Sexually transmissible infections/blood borne viruses
- Latest updates on contraception
- Unplanned pregnancy
- Sexual diversity and gender diversity, resources and referral pathways
FREE for professional organisations working with young people outside of a mainstream secondary school setting or at-risk young people aged 12-25.
This course is for professional organisations and their staff.
For courses for individuals see our eLearning module Sex in the City — Young People’s Sexual Health.