This course is for professional organisations
This course is delivered by experienced nurse educators who work with young people in both educational and clinic settings.
- Completion of an online learning module (approx. 2 hours)
- Participation in 2 virtual classroom sessions with a nurse educator, to be completed on the same day via Zoom link (approx. 2 x 40 mins each session)
- The half-day course can commence at flexible times. Submit an enquiry form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
This course includes access to further reading and resources for 6 months via our online learning platform and a downloadable certificate of completion at the end of the course.
We are also pleased to offer a Full Day Equivalent session of this eLearning course. Click here for more info.
- An overview of sexual health for young people
- Access to reproductive and sexual health services during the pandemic
- Sexually transmissible infections/blood borne virus update
- Latest updates on contraception
- Unplanned pregnancy
FREE for professional organisations working with young people outside of a mainstream secondary school setting or at-risk young people aged 12-25.
This course is for professional organisations and their staff.
For courses for individuals see our eLearning module Sex in the City — Young People’s Sexual Health.
Course date availability is dependent upon Community Outreach Service team. Please nominate a range of dates in the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch to confirm.
Please note your organisation details in the comments section of the enquiry form.