|Wed 15 Sep 2021||9.30am-4.30pm||Action Centre||Open now|
Family Planning Victoria’s workforce development sessions are for professionals working with and supporting people with a cognitive disability (including Intellectual disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Acquired Brain Injury) in a one-to-one or group setting, around sex, bodies and relationships.
- explore the emergence of sexuality and factors that may affect this
- examine legislation that supports all people to access sexual and reproductive education, information and health care, including laws and duty of care
- identify ways to engage in discussions around sex, bodies and relationships in age- and developmentally appropriate ways
- develop strategies for answering questions and responding to behaviours with confidence
- acquire specialist information/activities/resources to support participants in their workplace
- participate in a Q&A with an experienced disability and community educator.
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- This session is designed for professionals working within residential and day services.
$395.00 GST free per person
Terms and conditions
Please find our terms and conditions here
Accreditation / Recognition
This is non accredited training, CPD points are not currently available for these sessions.