Join our free e-learning session and live webinar dedicated to practice nurses who support IUD Inserters, hosted by Family Planning Victoria and sponsored by Bayer.
|Tue 11 May 2021||7pm - 9pm||Free Live Webinar||Open now|
- Pre-access to online information on IUD insertions/video prior to the event
- Live Zoom Webinar
This course provides a 1-hour pre-webinar e-learning module accessible via our dedicated training platform to be completed before the 2-hour live webinar on the 11th of May.
- Set up for IUD insertion
- Support during IUD including how to manage:
- Cervical Shock
- Immediate post-procedure care
- How to manage post insertion queries (case studies)
- First few days
- After 6 weeks
- For the rest of the IUD’s use
Register today to avoid disappointment as there are only limited spots available.