|Wed 20 Nov 2019||4.00 pm - 5.30 pm||Box Hill||Open now|
|Wed 15 Jul 2020||4:00pm - 5:30pm||Action Centre||Open now|
|Tue 1 Dec 2020||4:00pm - 5:30pm||Box Hill||Open now|
Relationships and Sexuality education is important for everyone, including those living with cognitive disability.
Group education sessions are for individuals with cognitive disability (including intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder and acquired brain injury) over 16 years old.
- explore sexting and pornography
- examine the laws surrounding sexting and pornography
- compare relationships shown in pornography compared to relationships in the real world
- discuss ways to engage with social media in safe and healthy ways
- participate in a Q&A with an experienced disability and community educator
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours.
- Course participants are welcome to bring a support person along to the session.
Sessions are regularly scheduled throughout the year at Family Planning Victoria sites at Box Hill or Melbourne CBD.
Alternatively, sessions can be held off-site, at a suitable location of your choice (minimum participant numbers and travel costs may apply).
$65.00 (GST Free)
Please see our terms and conditions here
Disability and Community Educator
Telephone: 03 9257 0130
More courses like this
901 Whitehorse Road
Box Hill 2128