|Wed 24 Nov 2021||4.00pm – 5:30pm||eLearning||Open now|
|Wed 1 Dec 2021||4:00pm-5:30pm||Box Hill||Open now|
|Thu 2 Jun 2022||4:00pm-5:30pm||eLearning||Open now|
|Mon 6 Jun 2022||4:00pm-5:30pm||Action Centre||Open now|
|Thu 10 Nov 2022||4:00pm-5:30pm||eLearning||Open now|
|Tue 15 Nov 2022||4:00pm-5:30pm||Box Hill||Open now|
All course participants who visit our offices are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. See more
Relationships and Sexuality education is important for everyone, including those living with cognitive disability.
Group education sessions are for individuals with cognitive disability (including Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Acquired Brain Injury) over 16 years old.
- discuss ways to engage with social media in safe and healthy ways
- explore sexting and pornography
- examine the laws surrounding sexting and pornography
- compare relationships shown in pornography to relationships in the real world
- participate in activities with and ask questions of an experienced disability and community educator
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours.
- Offered as an in-person session at one of our clinic locations or an eLearning session via Zoom.
Course participants are welcome to bring a support person along to the in-person session (if dersired) but must have a support person present for Zoom (at the same location).
$90.00 (GST Free)
We are not an NDIS registered provider however if the participant is Plan-managed, we can send an invoice to the plan manager. Email the plan manager’s details to firstname.lastname@example.org and select ‘invoice me’ at payment. Invoices will be issued after the session.
If the participant is self-managed or NDIA managed, payment will need to be made at the time of registration and a tax receipt will be issued to claim for reimbursement if possible.
Please see our terms and conditions here
Tailored Information Sessions
If our topic specific sessions are not what you're looking for we conduct tailor made group sessions for a minimum of one hour. These are customised, age and developmentally appropriate sessions to increase the knowledge and awareness of reproductive and sexual health and relationship issues for people with cognitive disability.
Tailored education sessions can be held at a service, community space, residential unit or one of our clinic locations.