|Wed 14 Jul 2021||4:00pm-5:30pm||Box Hill||Open now|
|Mon 18 Oct 2021||4:00pm-5:30pm||eLearning||Open now|
|Wed 1 Dec 2021||4:00pm-5:30pm||Action Centre||Open now|
Relationships and Sexuality education is important for everyone, including those living with cognitive disability.
Group education sessions are for individuals with cognitive disability (including intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder and acquired brain injury) over 16 years old.
- explore sexting and pornography
- examine the laws surrounding sexting and pornography
- compare relationships shown in pornography compared to relationships in the real world
- discuss ways to engage with social media in safe and healthy ways
- participate in a Q&A with an experienced disability and community educator
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours.
- Course participants are welcome to bring a support person along to the session.
$65.00 (GST Free)
Please see our terms and conditions here
Disability and Community Educator
Telephone: 03 9257 0130
More courses like this