|Wed 10 Mar 2021||9.30am - 1.30pm||Box Hill||Open now|
|Mon 17 May 2021||9.30am - 1.30pm||eLearning||Open now|
Participants of this Professional Learning Workshop will explore updates in the field of Contraception, Sexually Transmissible Infections and Blood Borne Viruses, and will examine contemporary pedagogical practice.
- identify methods of best practice in Relationships and Sexuality Education
- establish a framework to support a whole-school approach for Relationships and Sexuality Education
- explore emerging trends around:
- young peoples’ sexual and reproductive health
- safer sex practices
- contraception, STIs and BBVs
- young people's access to sexual health services
- develop strategies for answering questions with confidence
- identify methods of engaging school leaders, parents and the wider school community
- acquire specialist activities/resources to support teaching and learning in the workplace
This session is designed for school staff (teachers/aides/welfare/secondary school nurses) within a secondary school setting.
$200 (GST free) for half a day workshop