Family Planning Victoria offers tailored workforce development sessions are for professionals working with and supporting people with a cognitive disability (including Intellectual disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Acquired Brain Injury) in a one-to-one or group setting, around sex, bodies and relationships.
- participate in a customised session designed to increase levels of knowledge, skills and confidence around reproductive and sexual health for professionals working with clients with cognitive disability
- acquire tailored information/activities/resources to support participants in their workplace
- participate in a Q&A with an experienced disability and community educator.
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions are preferably a minimum of 1.5 hours (please alert at time of booking if an alternative time is preferred).
Tailored education sessions can be held anytime via eLearning sessions, or register to attend one of our topic-specific eLearnng sessions.
$400 GST free (1 hour) per group
$570 GST free (2 hours) per group
$700 GST free (3.5 hours) per group
$1150 GST free (full day) per group
Terms and conditions
Please find terms and conditions details here