Family Planning Victoria offers tailored workforce development sessions are for professionals working with and supporting people with a cognitive disability (including Intellectual disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Acquired Brain Injury) in a one-to-one or group setting, around sex, bodies and relationships.
- participate in a customised session designed to increase levels of knowledge, skills and confidence around reproductive and sexual health for professionals working with clients with cognitive disability
- acquire tailored information/activities/resources to support participants in their workplace
- participate in a Q&A with an experienced disability and community educator.
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions are preferably a minimum of 1.5 hours (please alert at time of booking if an alternative time is preferred).
Tailored education sessions can be held off-site, at your preferred location, or on-site at Family Planning Victoria, or you could register to attend one of our calendared, topic specific sessions at our Box Hill or Action Centre sites.
$400 GST free (1 hour) per group
$570 GST free (2 hours) per group
$700 GST free (3.5 hours) per group
$1150 GST free (full day) per group
Terms and conditions
Please find terms and conditions details here