Participants of this online learning course will develop knowledge and confidence in teaching Relationships and Sexuality Education to students from Foundation to Level 10.
Participants will examine current knowledge and methods of best practice in the area of Relationships and Sexuality Education.
- identify methods of best practice in Relationships and Sexuality Education
- establish a framework to support a whole-school approach for Relationships and Sexuality Education in schools
- develop strategies to answer questions with confidence
- identify methods of engaging school leaders, parents and the wider school community
- acquire specialist activities/resources to support teaching and learning in the workplace
Online learning details
- 3.5-hour online course with certificate upon completion.
- FPV online learning courses are developed by experienced sexuality educators.
- All curriculum materials and learning activities provided are aligned to the Victorian Curriculum.
- This course is designed for school staff (pre-service teachers/teachers/aides/welfare) and school nurses working within school settings.
Cost: Victorian residents
During this time of remote learning we are pleased to offer teachers who are residents of the State of Victoria our suite of online Professional Development courses at no cost.* You will be asked to provide proof of Victorian residency.
*offer ends 30 June 2020
Cost: International and non-Victorian residents
$100 (GST does not apply)
Standard fees apply for international residents, or residents of NSW, QLD, ACT, SA, NT, WA or TAS