|Thu 11 Mar 2021||7.00pm-8.30pm||eLearning||Open now|
|Wed 14 Jul 2021||12.30pm12.30pm||Action Centre - Melbourne CBD||Open now|
|Tue 19 Oct 2021||10.30am-12.00pm||Box Hill||Open now|
This information session assists parents and carers of young people and adults with cognitive disability to develop skills in providing information around sex, bodies and relationships and to prepare the person the are supporting in age- and developmentally appropriate ways.
- explore the emergence of sexuality and factors which may affect this
- identify the key factors that make for respectful relationships, including consent
- develop strategies to support relationships and dating
- acquire tailored information/activities/resources to support needs of the parent/carer group
- participate in a Q&A with an experienced disability and community educator.
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours
In response to regulations regarding COVID-19, we are pleased to offer these sessions via eLearning. They will be presented online via Zoom (minimum participant numbers and costs may apply).
$87.00 (GST Free) per person
Disability and Community Educator
Telephone: 03 9257 0130
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
More courses like this