This information session assists parents and carers of people with cognitive disability (Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Acquired Brain Injury) to develop skills in providing information around sexuality and relationships. This supports the parent or carer to prepare the individual they are supporting in age- and developmentally appropriate ways.
- explore the emergence of sexuality and factors that may affect this
- acquire tailored information to support the parent/carer with educating on
- Sexual and gender diversity
- protective behaviours
- public and private
- relationships and consent
- develop strategies for answering questions and responding to behaviours with confidence
- This is a fully online, self-paced module
- Participants will have access to the module for six (6) months
Online, self-paced module.
$90.00 (GST Free) per person
Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions can be found here.