|Wed 2 Sep 2020||12:30pm - 2:00pm||eLearning||Open now|
This information session assists parents and carers of young people with cognitive disability to develop skills in providing information around sex, bodies and relationships and to prepare the person they are supporting in age- and developmentally appropriate ways.
- explore the emergence of sexuality and factors that may affect this
- identify ways to engage in discussions around sex, bodies and relationships in age- and developmentally appropriate ways
- develop strategies for answering questions and responding to behaviours with confidence
- acquire tailored information/activities/resources to support needs of the parent/carer group
- participate in a Q&A with an experienced disability and community educator.
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours
In response to regulations regarding COVID-19, we are pleased to offer these sessions via eLearning. They will be presented online via Zoom (minimum participant numbers and costs may apply).
$87.00 (GST Free) per person
Disability and Community Educator
Telephone: 03 9257 0130
Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
More courses like this