Participants of this Professional Learning Workshop will explore the ways to best utilise Family Planning Victoria’s resources to support a comprehensive approach to Relationships and Sexuality Education within schools. Participants will review knowledge, methods of best practice and related policy in this area. The session will include access to free whole-school planning, teaching and learning resources and activities which allow participants to share practice and learn from colleagues in other schools across the state.
- develop an understanding of the pedagogy surrounding Relationships and Sexuality Education
- develop a clear and practical overview of how FPV’s specialist activities and resources can be used to support the teaching and learning of a comprehensive Relationships and Sexuality Education program within schools
- participate in a Q&A with FPV educators
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced sexuality educators.
- All curriculum materials and learning activities provided are aligned to the Victorian Curriculum.
- This session is designed for schools/community organisations that deliver Relationships and Sexuality Education.