|Fri 31 Jul 2020||12.30pm - 4.30pm||Online||Open now|
|Mon 19 Oct 2020||9:30am – 1:30pm||Box Hill||Open now|
Participants of this Professional Learning Workshop will explore the ways they can help children within early childhood and kinder settings to develop body awareness, body ownership and help seeking behaviours. Participants will examine current knowledge, methods of best practice and related policy in the area of Child Safety.
- establish a framework to support a whole-organisation approach for Relationships and Sexuality Education in early childhood and kinder settings
- develop a clear overview of the latest research and findings on Protective Behaviours
- review the Child Safe Standards
- develop an understanding of normal developmental behaviours in regards to sexuality
- explore empowering language and assertiveness techniques for young people
- identify methods of engaging educators, parents and the wider early childhood community
- acquire specialist activities/resources to support teaching and learning in the workplace
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced sexuality educators.
- All curriculum materials and learning activities provided are aligned to the Early Years Learning Framework.
- This session is designed for early childhood educators working within an early childhood and kinder settings.
$200 (GST free) for half a day workshop
Mon 19 Oct 2020
901 Whitehorse Road