|Fri 1 May 2020||9:30 - 4:30||Box Hill||Open now|
|Fri 7 Aug 2020||9:30 - 4:30||Action Centre||Open now|
Participants of this Professional Learning Workshop will explore emerging trends around young people and their sexual and reproductive health, including healthy relationships; diversity of sex, sexuality, and gender; and sexuality within the digital space.
- identify methods of best practice in Relationships and Sexuality Education
- establish a framework to support a whole-school approach for Relationships and Sexuality Education in schools
- explore emerging trends around:
- young peoples sexual and reproductive health
- diversity of sex, sexuality and gender
- sexuality within the digital space
- develop strategies for dealing with difficult questions
- identify methods of engaging school leaders, parents and the wider school community
- acquire specialist activities/resources to support teaching and learning in the workplace
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced sexuality educators.
- All curriculum materials and learning activities provided are aligned to the Victorian Curriculum including.
- This session is designed for school staff (teachers/aides/welfare/secondary school nurses) working within a secondary school setting.
Fri 1 May 2020
901 Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill 3128
Fri 7 Aug 2020
Level 1, 94 Elizabeth St, Melbourne 3000