|Fri 5 Mar 2021||9:30am – 4:30pm||Box Hill||Open now|
|Fri 14 May 2021||9.30am - 4.30pm||eLearning||Open now|
Participants of this Professional Learning Workshop will explore emerging trends around young people and their sexual and reproductive health, including healthy relationships; diversity of sex, sexuality, and gender; and sexuality within the digital space.
- identify methods of best practice in Relationships and Sexuality Education
- establish a framework to support a whole-school approach for Relationships and Sexuality Education in schools
- explore emerging trends around:
- young peoples sexual and reproductive health
- diversity of sex, sexuality and gender
- sexuality within the digital space
- develop strategies for dealing with difficult questions
- identify methods of engaging school leaders, parents and the wider school community
- acquire specialist activities/resources to support teaching and learning in the workplace
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced sexuality educators.
- All curriculum materials and learning activities provided are aligned to the Victorian Curriculum including.
- This session is designed for school staff (teachers/aides/welfare/secondary school nurses) working within a secondary school setting.
Fri 5 Mar 2021
901 Whitehorse Road