Presented by experts in the field of Relationships and Sexuality Education, our webinars will provide in-depth professional development on topics including protective behaviours, puberty, healthy relationships and answering questions with confidence.
For professionals who work within Specialist Schools or within the Disability sector
The course will cover:
- Contemporary pedagogy around puberty education for young people with cognitive disability
- Inclusive body discussions
- Answering questions with confidence in age- and developmentally appropriate ways
- Q&A with experienced disability, schools and community educators
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability, schools and community educators.
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours.
In response regulations regarding COVID-19, we are pleased to offer these sessions via eLearning. They will be presented online via Zoom.
Please note that there may be a slight delay in processing especially in peak times. Registrations are processed as swiftly as possible, and a confirmation email will be sent to the participant upon completion.