|Thu 4 Mar 2021||9:30am – 4:30pm||Box Hill||Open now|
|Thu 13 May 2021||9:30am – 4:30pm||eLearning||Open now|
Participants of this Professional Learning Workshop will explore the ways they can engage with the Child Safe Standards to help young people develop protective behaviours.
Participants will examine current knowledge, methods of best practice and related policy in the area of Child Safety.
- develop a clear overview of the latest research and findings on Protective Behaviours
- identify methods of best practice for managing sexualised behaviour
- increase confidence when addressing sexualised bullying
- review the Child Safe Standards
- develop an understanding of normal developmental behaviours in regards to sexuality
- explore empowering language and assertiveness techniques
- refine knowledge and skills of knowing when and how to act upon concerning behaviours
- acquire specialist activities/resources to support teaching and learning in the workplace
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced sexuality educators.
- All curriculum materials and learning activities provided are aligned to the Victorian Curriculum.
- This session is designed for school staff (teachers/aides/welfare) working within a primary school setting.
$395 (GST free)
Thu 4 Mar 2021
901 Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill 3128 (map)