Presented by experts in the field of Relationships and Sexuality Education, our webinars will provide in-depth professional development on topics including protective behaviours, puberty, healthy relationships and answering questions with confidence.
For professionals who work within Early Childhood, Foundation, Levels 1&2
This course will cover:
- Contemporary pedagogy around body safety
- Support in meeting the Child Safe Standards
- Answering questions with confidence in age- and developmentally appropriate ways
- Q&A with experienced Relationships and Sexuality educators
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced schools and community educators.
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours
In response to regulations regarding COVID-19, we are pleased to offer these sessions via eLearning. They will be presented online via Zoom.
Please note that there may be a slight delay in processing especially in peak times. Registrations are processed as swiftly as possible, and a confirmation email will be sent to the participant upon completion.