Parent and carer RSH sessions; Supporting families living with cognitive disability
Family Planning Victoria offers tailored parent and carer information sessions to those living with and supporting a family member with cognitive disability.
- expand upon levels of confidence and comfort in having conversations around reproductive and sexual health (RSH) with family members
- acquire tailored information/activities/resources to support needs of the parent/carer group
- participate in a Q&A with an experienced disability and community educator.
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions are preferably 1.5 hours (please alert at time of booking if an alternative time is preferred).
Topic specific sessions for parents and carers are regularly scheduled throughout the year at Family Planning Victoria sites at Box Hill or Melbourne CBD.
Alternatively, information sessions can be held off-site, at a suitable location of your choice (travel costs may apply).
$230 (GST free) per hour, per group
$345 (GST free) for 1.5 hours, per group
$460 (GST free) for 2 hours, per group
Disability and Community Educator
Telephone: 03 9257 0130
Terms and conditions
Full individual terms and conditions can be found here.