Parent and carer RSH sessions; Supporting families living with cognitive disability
Family Planning Victoria offers tailored parent and carer information sessions to those living with and supporting a family member with cognitive disability.
- expand upon levels of confidence and comfort in having conversations around reproductive and sexual health (RSH) with family members
- acquire tailored information/activities/resources to support needs of the parent/carer group
- participate in a Q&A with an experienced disability and community educator.
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions are preferably 1.5 hours (please alert at time of booking if an alternative time is preferred).
In response to regulations regarding COVID-19, we are pleased to offer these sessions via eLearning. They will be presented online via Zoom (minimum participant numbers and costs may apply).
$230 (GST free) per hour, per group
$345 (GST free) for 1.5 hours, per group
$460 (GST free) for 2 hours, per group
Disability and Community Educator
Telephone: 03 9257 0130
Terms and conditions
Full individual terms and conditions can be found here.