Tailored Parent and carer sessions; Supporting individuals with cognitive disability
Family Planning Victoria offers tailored parent and carer information sessions to those supporting an individual with cognitive disability (including Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Acquired Brain Injury).
- expand upon levels of confidence and comfort in having conversations around reproductive and sexual health (RSH) with family members
- acquire tailored information to support the parent/carer group with educating
- have an opportunity to ask questions of our experienced disability educator
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions are preferably 1.5 hours (please alert at time of booking if an alternative time is preferred).
Offered as an in-person sessions at an appropriate location of your choosing, one of our clinic locations or eLearning session via Zoom.
$230 (GST free) per hour, per group
$345 (GST free) for 1.5 hours, per group
$460 (GST free) for 2 hours, per group
Terms and conditions
Full individual terms and conditions can be found here.