Information Sessions for parents and carers
(held prior to FPV school sessions)
These information sessions are run prior to students’ education sessions and offer parents and carers an insight into relationships and sexuality education, its importance in the curriculum and how to support their children on their own physical, emotional and social journeys.
- Explore the importance of evidence based, age and developmentally appropriate relationships and sexuality education.
- Identify links to the guidelines and principles of the Victorian Government in relation to health and education.
- Explore the FPV student education program.
- Identify methods of engaging in conversations with their child around relationships, reproductive and sexual health.
- Develop strategies for effectively answering their child’s questions.
- Be provided with an opportunity to ask questions and express. concerns they may be experiencing regarding the program.
- $230 (GST free) per hour
- $345 (GST free) for 1.5 hours
- $460 (GST free) for 2 hours