|Tue 6 Oct 2020||2:00 - 3:30pm||eLearning||Open now|
Back by popular demand!
Presented by experts in the field of Relationships and Sexuality Education, our webinars will provide in-depth professional development on topics including puberty, sexual decision making, healthy relationships and socialising online.
For professionals who work within Specialist Schools or within the Disability sector
The course will cover:
- The emergence of sexuality and factors which may affect this
- The key factors that make for healthy relationships, including consent
- Strategies to support relationships and dating in people with a cognitive disability
- Q&A with an experienced disability and community educators
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability, schools and community educators.
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours.
In response regulations regarding COVID-19, we are pleased to offer these sessions via eLearning. They will be presented online via Zoom.
Please note that there may be a slight delay in processing especially in peak times. Registrations are processed as swiftly as possible, and a confirmation email will be sent to the participant upon completion.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.