|Tue 22 Sep 2020||4:00pm - 5:30pm||eLearning||Open now|
Relationships and Sexuality education is important for everyone, including those living with cognitive disability.
Group education sessions are for individuals with cognitive disability (including intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder and acquired brain injury) over 16 years old.
- explore healthy and respectful relationships
- discuss dating and relationships
- How to meet someone
- How to maintain relationships
- How to break up in safe and healthy ways
- participate in a Q&A with an experienced disability and community educator.
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours.
- Course participants are welcome to bring a support person along to the session.
$65.00 (GST Free) per person
This video explains more about our disability sex education courses and how you can apply.
Please find terms and conditions here
Disability and Community Educator
Telephone: 03 9257 0130
More courses like this
Tailored Information Sessions
If our public information sessions are not what you're looking for we conduct tailor made, one hour, group sessions. These are customised, age and developmentally appropriate sessions to increase the knowledge and awareness of reproductive and sexual health and relationship issues for people living with cognitive disability.
Tailored education sessions can be held at a service or community space or a residential unit, or you could register to attend one of our calendared, topic specific sessions at our Box Hill site.
For more information about tailored sessions, including pricing, please contact our Disability Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9257 0130.