|Wed 22 Apr 2020||4:00pm - 5:30pm||Action Centre||Open now|
|Wed 9 Sep 2020||4:00pm - 5:30pm||Box Hill||Open now|
Relationships and Sexuality education is important for everyone, including those living with cognitive disability.
Group education sessions are for individuals with cognitive disability (including intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder and acquired brain injury) over 16 years old.
- examine laws around sex and relationships
- explore consent
- What is it?
- How do you give it?
- How do you get it?
- participate in a Q&A with an experienced disability and community educator.
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours.
- Course participants are welcome to bring a support person along to the session.
Sessions are regularly scheduled throughout the year at Family Planning Victoria sites at Box Hill or Melbourne CBD.
Alternatively, sessions can be held off-site, at a suitable location of your choice (minimum participant numbers and travel costs may apply).
$65.00 (GST Free) per person
This video explains more about our disability sex education courses and how you can apply.
Disability and Community Educator
Telephone: 03 9257 0130
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
More courses like this
901 Whitehorse Road
Box Hill 3128