|Wed 4 Nov 2020||10:30am - 12:00pm||eLearning||Open now|
Sexuality is a key part of human nature. People with cognitive disability (including those with Autism) experience the same range of sexual thoughts, attitudes, feelings, desires, fantasies and activities as anyone else. To understand and enjoy sexuality, everyone needs adequate information and support from a young age.
This education session is designed for parents and carers who support young people with Autism.
- explore why talking about sexuality with a person with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is important
- develop strategies to support the sexuality of a person with ASD
- examine ASD in relation to
- public and private
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours
- Available as a self-paced eLearning module or sessions delivered at our Clinic locations
Participants can register any time for this self-paced eLearning module.
$87.00 (GST Free) per person
Disability and Community Educator
Telephone: 03 9257 0130
Terms and Conditions
Full individual terms and conditions of the course are here