|Wed 5 May 2021||3 hours||Box Hill||Open now|
|Mon 9 Aug 2021||3 hours||Action Center||Open now|
|Mon 29 Nov 2021||3 hours||Box Hill||Open now|
Sexuality is a key part of human nature. People with cognitive disability (including those with Autism) experience the same range of sexual thoughts, attitudes, feelings, desires, fantasies and activities as anyone else. To understand and enjoy sexuality, everyone needs adequate information and support from a young age.
This education session is designed for professionals who support young people with Autism and want to develop skills on the topic of sexuality.
- explore why talking about sexuality with a person with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is important
- develop strategies to support the sexuality of a person with ASD
- examine ASD in relation to
- public and private
- relationships diversity pornography public and private consent
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions run for 2 hours.
In response to regulations regarding COVID-19, we are pleased to offer these sessions via eLearning. They will be presented online via Zoom (minimum participant numbers and costs may apply).
$299.00 GST free per person
Disability and Community Educator
Telephone: 03 9257 0130
Terms and conditions can be found here
Accreditation / Recognition
This is non accredited training, CPD points are not currently available for these sessions.