Participants of this online learning course will develop knowledge and confidence in formulating age- and developmentally appropriate responses to student questions around Relationships and Sexuality Education.
- identify methods of best practice in answering questions around Relationships and Sexuality Education
- establish a framework in which to formulate age- and developmentally appropriate responses to student questions
- explore an extensive suite of student questions (primary and secondary) with recommended, evidence-based responses
Online learning details
- 2-hour online course with certificate upon completion.
- FPV online learning courses are developed by experienced sexuality educators.
- This course is designed for school staff (pre-service teachers/teachers/aides/welfare) and school nurses working within school settings.
$75 (GST does not apply)