Participants of this online learning course will develop knowledge and confidence in formulating age- and developmentally appropriate responses to student questions around Relationships and Sexuality Education.
- identify methods of best practice in answering questions around Relationships and Sexuality Education
- establish a framework in which to formulate age- and developmentally appropriate responses to student questions
- explore an extensive suite of student questions (primary and secondary) with recommended, evidence-based responses
Online learning details
- 2-hour online course with certificate upon completion.
- FPV online learning courses are developed by experienced sexuality educators.
- This course is designed for school staff (pre-service teachers/teachers/aides/welfare) and school nurses working within school settings.
Cost: Victorian residents
During this time of remote learning we are pleased to offer teachers who are residents of the State of Victoria our suite of online Professional Development courses at no cost.* You will be asked to provide proof of Victorian residency.
*offer ends 30 June 2020
Cost: International and non-Victorian residents
$75 (GST does not apply)
Standard fees apply for international residents, or residents of NSW, QLD, ACT, SA, NT, WA or TAS.