|Thu 8 Oct 2020||2:00 – 3:30pm||eLearning||Open now|
Presented by experts in the field of Relationships and Sexuality Education, our webinars will provide in-depth professional development on topics including protective behaviours, puberty, healthy relationships and answering questions with confidence.
For professionals who work within Primary or Secondary Schools
The course will cover:
- Best practice in answering questions around Relationships and Sexuality Education
- Frameworks in which to formulate age- and developmentally appropriate responses to student questions
- Recommended, evidence-based responses to sample student questions
- Q&A with experienced Relationships and Sexuality educators
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced schools and community educators.
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours.
In response regulations regarding COVID-19, we are pleased to offer these sessions via eLearning. They will be presented online via Zoom.
Please note that there may be a slight delay in processing especially in peak times. Registrations are processed as swiftly as possible, and a confirmation email will be sent to the participant upon completion.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.