Sexual Health in Plain English
Family Planning Victoria has produced these sexual and reproductive health factsheets in Plain English format. We have also produced a series featuring illustrations here.
Click on the links below to download and print the factsheets. If you can't print them, phone us and we can send you them in the mail. Call (03) 9257 0131.
- Sexual Health in Plain English: Consent
- Sexual Health in Plain English: Sex
- Sexual Health in Plain English: STIs & BBVs
- Sexual Health in Plain English: Healthy Relationships
- Sexual Health in Plain English: Contraception
- Sexual Health in Plain English: Getting Help
- Sexual Health in Plain English: Sexual Behaviour - Where & When
- Sexual Health in Plain English: Protective Behaviours
Courses Supporting People with Cognitive Disability
Autism and Sexuality (For Professionals)
This education session is designed for professionals who support young people with Autism and want to develop skills on the topic of sexuality.
Introduction to sexuality and disability for residential and day services staff
For disability professionals wanting to learn strategies for answering questions and responding to behaviours.
Sex and Sexual Decision Making (For Individuals with Cognitive Disability)
education sessions are for individuals with cognitive disability (including intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder and acquired brain injury) over 16 years old.
Sexuality and Cognitive Disability: Having the Talk (Parents & Carers)
For parents and carers of young people with cognitive disability to help develop your skills in providing information around sex, bodies and relationships.