- Permanent position
- Fixed-term contract
- Part-time 19-32 hours per week
- Attractive Remuneration Package including Salary Packaging
- Flexible Work Arrangements
About the role
The Customer Service Officer provides customer-centric administrative support to Service Delivery teams enabling Family Planning Victoria (FPV) to meet its business objectives.
The key objectives of the role are to:
- Respond to all customer enquiries/requests promptly and efficiently in accordance with service level expectations across all communication channels
- Provide professional and courteous service in all contact with customers, external service providers and internal and external stakeholders
- Actively anticipate customer needs and provide accurate responses or solutions in resolving a query or request. Where appropriate seek input from appropriate service delivery team member.
- Identify and manage sensitive and challenging customer interactions diligently and effectively to ensure a positive outcome • Make, facilitate, maintain, and monitor bookings for FPV services, ensuring efficient use of FPV resources
Self-Management and Team Contribution
- Maintain confidentiality in line with, legislation, Code of Conduct and comply with all FPV policies & procedures.
- Contribute to effective team performance through collaborative problem solving and strong across function communication
- Identify and initiate improvements to administrative procedures and systems.
- Actively participate in and contribute to continuous quality improvement initiatives and activities, directly and indirectly, across the organisation
- Deliver a range of general administration tasks, including but not limited to photocopying, mail coordination, bookings, collation of FPV materials & resources, processing payments & invoicing as required.
- Create and manage electronic and paper records in file management systems to enable easy accurate and complete retrieval and reporting.
- Provide effective administration support to functional areas across the business ensuring a seamless(internal and external) customer experience
- Provide logistic support for training sessions (within and outside business hours)
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- Highly developed organisational skills to manage and coordinate a range of tasks and competing priorities
- across a clinical program
- Excellent customer service aptitude with strong written and oral communication
- An ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, in both the administration team and as part
- of a wider program.
- A true problem solver mentality, and ability to ensure mutually acceptable outcomes when liaising with
- all stakeholders
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite applications
- Previous experience within a customer-focused administrative role
- Demonstrated experience in administration of business and finance stock management software (e.g.
- Best Practice, VETtrak, Moodle) will be seen as favourable but not essential.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without addressing the key selection criteria will not be considered.
For more information, please download a copy of the position description.
Applications close 31 March 2021
We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Please note, applications from agencies will not be considered.
Applications for this job have now closed.