- Full time – 38 hours
- Box Hill & the Action Centre in the CBD, travel to regional Victoria and interstate may be required
- Attractive remuneration package including salary packaging and car park
- Pivotal leadership role within a non-profit organisation
Family Planning Victoria (FPV) is a leading, not for profit, a statewide provider of sexual and reproductive health care, education & advocacy. Governed by a voluntary board of directors, we have been providing comprehensive sexual & reproductive health services in Victoria for over 50 years.
We provide a range of services that are accessible, culturally relevant & responsive to the needs of the diverse Victorian community. These services include clinical care as well as education & training to help build the capacity of educators & health care professionals working in the sexual & reproductive health sector.
Join a dynamic team in a pivotal leadership role. This diverse role leads administration across clinical services education and training and the organisation more broadly.
Key Result Areas of the Practice and Office Administration Manager include;
- Lead administration across FPV functional areas including Clinical Services, Education and Training and Corporate Services
- Design and embed innovative and efficient administrative practices that enable staff and the organisation to deliver valued customer-centred services internally and to the broader community
- Build cross-organisation capability of the administrative team and guide the professional development of administration staff aligned with the future needs of FPV.
- A significant focus of the role is delivering administrative support to clinical staff and in the day to day operations of clinical services. This includes but is not limited to; reception rostering, client record management, Medicare compliance/record-keeping obligations and ensuring clinic rooms are appropriately equipped for the services scheduled each day.
Selection Criteria - Skills and Experience
- Along with relevant tertiary qualifications and/or vocational qualifications in health practice administration you will have;
- Demonstrated experience as Practice Manager or similar role in a health organisation
- Strong stakeholder management and customer service skills, preferably in a health setting
- Experience working with medical professionals and senior staff mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to effectively allocate resources and problem solve conflicting priorities to ensure continuity of, and consistency in, service delivery
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and monitoring of risk and quality-related improvement measures
- Experience using information systems and technology to streamline cross-organisation processes
- Experience administering Medicare processes within a clinic setting
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing staff in cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Working with Children Check. The incumbent will also be required to undertake and complete a Satisfactory National Police Check
- Experience with Best Practice, Hot Docs, Learning Management Systems (LMS), and Microsoft Office Suite highly regarded
- Experience with resource booking and student lifecycle management processes
- Experience with reproduction and sexual health education and clinical services
Applications should be submitted through SEEK.
Applications close 30th April 2021 however applications will be viewed upon receipt so send your application without delay.
We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applications from agencies will not be considered.