- Permanent PT – 0.4 at 2 days per week
- Based in Box Hill location
- Attractive remuneration package including salary packaging
Family Planning Victoria (FPV) is a leading, not for profit, state-wide provider of sexual and reproductive health care, education and advocacy. Governed by a voluntary board of directors, we have been providing comprehensive sexual and reproductive health services in Victoria for over 50 years.
We provide a range of services which are accessible, culturally relevant and responsive to the needs of the diverse Victorian community. These services include clinical care, education and training to help build the capacity of educators and health care professionals.
The position is responsible for ensuring quality, compliance and risk requirements across FPV that reflect current legislative and regulatory requirements and organisational priorities. Instrumental in leading accreditation and audit processes the role ensures compliance and continuous improvement in line with best practice standards.
Risk Management - ensuring the integrity of the Risk Register and contributing to Disaster Recovery Plans and Business Continuity frameworks.
Policy and Policy Framework - implementing and maintaining up to date and comprehensive policy, procedure and process documentation ensuring consistency whilst proactively identifying resolution initiatives.
Accreditation - ensure compliance with DHHS service agreements, funding guidelines; preparing and leading the business to achieve successful accreditation, including QIC/QIP and RACGP.
Continuous Improvement - coordinate Client Feedback across the organisation; identifying themes and resolution activities. Actively partner with business units to ensure quality improvements across delivery, accreditation and service standards.
Reporting - prepare and deliver to leadership, executive and the board as required, activities demonstrating performance and informing on operational business plans and improvements.
To be considered you must demonstrate the following:
- A relevant tertiary degree or significant industry experience in Quality Management and or Risk/Compliance
- Demonstrated experience with QIC/QIP accreditation and meeting HSS, understanding of RACGP accreditation and or ISO standards
- Ability to take a systems approach to risk, auditing, compliance and continuous quality improvement. Experience in a health setting highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to link the risk, compliance and policy structures to organisational strategic and operational goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience in communicating key insights from critical analyses to relevant stakeholders including Executive and Board members
- Proven ability to influence and drive outcomes to completion
- A current and valid Working with Children Check
To apply please send a resume and a cover letter addressing the key selection. Applications failing to address the key selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications close COB, Friday 6th March 2020, however as we are keen to appoint to this role asap applications will be viewed upon receipt therefore please apply at your earliest convenience.
Applications from agencies will not be considered.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a successful National Police Check.
Please address your application to:
Human Resources/Health, Safety & Wellbeing Advisor
Family Planning Victoria
PO Box 1377, Box Hill, Victoria, Australia, 3128