Reporting directly to the CEO, the Corporate Services Director is a newly created position responsible for building an engaged and collaborative workplace culture. Working within the Executive Team, the role will be instrumental in supporting business units to take the next step in FPV’s 50-year history to expand presence and reach.
As an experienced mentor with strong skills in communicating, building accountability & developing a culture of professionalism, you have proven leadership of significant business functions such as finance, HR, ICT, media, marketing and communications, data analysis and quality.
This position requires you to forge new partnerships and ideas; championing progress through effective change management practices to deliver an immediate impact on business performance and results.
Key to success, skills and experience required include:
- Experience in the Not for Profit (NFP) sector and/or ideally health, with proven success in assessing and recommending streamlined business solutions and support initiatives
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably postgraduate, in finance and business with relevant professional registration
- Extensive experience in a senior financial management role, with a strong focus on cost management
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills, in both strategic organisational & direct line management within a diverse portfolio of corporate services business functions
- Strong operational knowledge of sector funding and business practices that generate value
- Proven ability to advocate for change and ensure performance and financial insight is brought to the executive table
- Within the NFP context, demonstrated knowledge of FBT, GST, SGC and salary packaging principles
- Excellent communication and engagement skills across levels in the organisation from the Board to the Leadership Team and beyond.
- Experienced in the management of ICT contracts and ability to monitor, review and negotiate change as needed
In return, you will be provided with full salary packaging benefits, the opportunity to make a true impact and be an integral driving force in the newly formulated Strategic Plan (2019-2023) of FPV.
We are keen to progress the appointment to this role, so if you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience, contact FPV without delay, to arrange a confidential discussion. Please call Lisa Manby, EA to the CEO, on (03) 9257 0128 during business hours. All applications will be kept in the strictest confidence.