Family Planning Victoria is a member of Family Planning Alliance Australia, the nation’s peak body in reproductive and sexual health. It promotes advances in public health through policy insight and advocacy and represents leading health and education agencies across Australia.
The following position statements and policy documents have been developed by Family Planning Alliance Australia, in conjunction with member organisations and are endorsed by Family Planning Victoria.
- Abortion Position Statement
- Achieving Change
- Advancing sexual and reproductive wellbeing in Australia: the Melbourne Proclamation
- The Emergency Contraceptive pill should be recommended to women weighing more than 75 kg who have had unprotected sex within the last 5 days.
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC) Position Statement
- Sexuality Education Position Statement
- Sexuality & Disability Position Statement