All applications will be acknowledged via e-mail as soon as they are received and processed in accordance with FPV guidelines.
Registration must be accompanied by full payment. An applicant’s place in a course is not confirmed until FPV has received full payment of course fees.
Tax Invoices will be issued upon receipt of funds.
Cancellations, substitutions, non attendance and exceptional circumstances:
Any changes to your registration must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of your registration:
- Cancellations received prior to 28 working days from the start of the program will receive a refund less an administrative charge of 10%.
- Cancellations received between 28 - 8 working days from the commencement date of the program are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations received 7 working days or less from the commencement date of the program are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
You may substitute your registration:
- Substitution may be considered for all clinical education up to 7 working days prior to the program commencement and must be advised in writing to email@example.com. All pre-work for the course must be completed prior to commencement.
Non Attendance on the day:
- No refund will be given for participants who fail to show up for the course/training for which they were registered unless prior arrangements have been made in accordance with Family Planning Victoria guidelines. Participants who fail to show up for clinical placements will be required to pay a clinic fee for any subsequent clinical time needed to meet the course requirements.
Exceptional circumstances application:
- An application for a refund will be considered in exceptional circumstances. Any request for special consideration should be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the General Manager, Education & Training.
In the event FPV cancels a course, all participants will receive a full refund. If a course is deferred by FPV, all participants not wanting or unable to attend the rescheduled time will receive a full refund.
Participants are advised not to book travel arrangements until they are notified the course has been confirmed.
Please note: FPV has the right to alter course fees without prior notice, however once booked and paid, participants will not be subject to a higher fee..
FPV is committed to ongoing monitoring and evaluation. At the conclusion of each course you will be asked to complete an evaluation form. All feedback is valued and used to improve our services.
FPV is committed to our obligations under the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988. All information is stored securely and we do not share information without consent except where there is a legislative requirement to do so.