2017 Scholarship Opportunities:
FPV are very pleased to offer Health Professional Scholarships in the following courses:
- FPAA National Certificate in Reproductive and Sexual Health for Doctors
1 scholarship for February 6-10, 2017 - CLOSED
- Comprehensive Sexual & Reproductive Health (Nursing) Course
1 scholarship for May 1-5, 2017 - CLOSED
- Cervical Screening & Introduction to Sexual Health (Nursing)
1 scholarship for June 5-8, 2017
- Sexual & Reproductive Health First Aid
1 scholarship for May 29-30, 2017
- Sexuality & Cognitive Disability Professional Learning
1 scholarship for March 20-21, 2017
Please note that most courses include assessment and clinical placements in addition to these dates.
To be eligible, health professionals need to work in any of the following four regions; Gippsland, Grampians, LGAs of Hume and Whittlesea.
The following selection criteria will be considered for applications:
- Work at least two days per week in clinical work within relevant geographic area, with plans to stay in the area for at least 12 months
- Willingness to update or educate other health professionals in their area/clinic
- Work with young people (age 12-25 years)
- Strong interest in reproductive and sexual health
- Your application is submitted six weeks prior to the commencement of each course
To discuss your eligibility, please contact Rhonda Garad, General Manager - Policy, Health Promotion and Data on 9257 0188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
Please submit a CV along with a letter outlining which course scholarship you are applying for as well as any of the selection criteria that apply to E/ email@example.com or F/ 03 9257 0111.
Please note: applications close six weeks prior to the commencement of each course.