Disability Support Services
Sexuality education is important for all children and young people, including those with a disability.
Sexuality Support Services
Supporting same-sex attracted, sex and gender diverse young people aged between 12 and 25 years.
Coordinate your own information night.
This information night offers parents and carers an insight into sexuality education, its importance in the curriculum and how to support their children on their own physical, emotional and social journeys. The workshop can involve parents and carers on their own or with their children
Visit Our Clinics
Specialising in oral contraception, emergency contraception, contraception devices, implants, injections, pregnancy testing & unplanned pregnancy, cervical screening, STI testing, treatment & advice, HIV testing, advice & referral.
In this section
- Cognitive Disability Secondary Consultations (Professional Advice)
- Counselling for Individuals with a Cognitive Disability
- Group Education for Individuals with a Cognitive Disability
- Parent & Carer Information Sessions: Supporting Families Living with Cognitive Disability
- Parent and Carer Information Sessions (Cognitive Disability)
- Parent, Carer & Child Information Sessions (Cognitive Disability)
- Sexuality Support Services for LGBTI Community in a Group Setting