Our bookshop is located in our Resource Centre on the ground floor of our Box Hill site at 901 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill.
Through our bookshop, we sell a range of specialist sexual and reproductive health teaching resources and text books, as well as books for children, teenagers and parents. Topics include:
- puberty and sexuality education
- contraception and safer sex
- women's and men's sexual health
- same-sex attraction
- young people's issues including bullying and self-esteem.
Prices can change without notice and include GST unless otherwise specified.
CONTRACEPTION: An Australian Clinical Practice Handbook Fourth Edition now available!
The Contraception handbook is an essential resource for all practitioners working in reproductive health. It is a clinically focused resource developed from the most up-to-date evidence and informed by leading clinicians in the field.
THE FOURTH EDITION CONTAINS:
- The latest information on contraceptive eligibility for women with a broad range of pre-existing medical conditions
- Information on medical conditions including polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), eating disorders, irritable bowel syndrome and endometriosis
- New chapter providing a practical overview of the contraceptive consultation
- Updated information to reflect the increasingly important role of long acting reversible contraception (LARC)
- New information about the recently available oral emergency contraception option (ulipristal acetate) and the new single-size diaphragm
- Updated guidance about switching contraceptive methods
- Current practice recommendations for combined contraceptive pill and vascular risk, missed pills, drug interactions and more.
Download the order form to secure your copy.
Family Planning Victoria is having a sale on selected bookshop items.
Over 30% off most items. Only while stocks last.
For a full list of books on sale, download the clearance sale booklist.
How to Order
Orders may be made by email or over the phone. Personal orders will need to be accompanied by credit card details, and are postage free. Organisations may request an invoice, and a postage charge will be added for any orders over 500g.
Opening hours are from Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 3.30pm.
For more information
Contact our Resource Management Officer on:
T/ 03 9257 0146